Wednesday 26 November 2008

First Post

Years ago I went to see a headhunter to talk about getting a new job.

During the interview I said something like "I very numerate, but also very literate - I'm interested in both sides", to which he said "Yes, that is a problem, isn't it?" (exact quote).

No, it's not a problem, it's a good thing. & so while I have my long running Digital Examples blog to cover adverts, virals and sites, I'm now starting this new Digital Stats blog.

This blog will feature interesting and jaw dropping stats from the digital world. All stats will have a headline figure, a quote to show the figure in context, and a link to the original article.

It's clearly not exhaustive, and while I may be accused of 'lies, damned lies and statistics' it is meant to provide small, memorable facts about how the world is becoming more and more digital.

The aim, as with Digital Examples, is to be able to post in less than 5 minutes, so that I can post often and regularly.

No comments: